The Western Australian 4WD Association (Inc) aspires to fostering interaction between all 4WD Clubs and to be a vibrant and professional organisation that furthers the interests and needs of 4WD Clubs and their Memberships across this large State of Western Australia.
The objects of the Association are:
- To facilitate sustainable programs of management and protection of vehicular track in Western Australia, particularly those of Indigenous and European significance.
- To assist in providing educational programs for all track users.
- To promote sustainable conservation of the natural environment.
- To promote responsible four wheel driving as a legitimate recreational activity.
- To liaise with land management authorities and other interested parties with similar objectives.
- To assist in the protection and restoration of buildings of significant heritage and historical importance.